This comes from Eddy Villraigosa, who says his wife is crazy about this drink. This is definitely a more formal drink; we think it would fit in beautifully at the next dinner party you throw. Please let us know what you think!
- 2 oz Belvedere Black Raspberry Vodka
- 4 black cherries
- ¼ oz rose syrup
- Dash lime juice
- Dash Peychaud Bitters
- Moet & Chandon Champagne
- Muddle cherries in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and shake with cubed ice.
- Strain into a champagne flute or martini glass.
- Top with a splash of Moet & Chandon.
Black Cherry Martini