This delicious recipe comes from a reader, Jessica from California. Please try it out, and let us know how you like it.
- 2 oz. vodka (she recommends Skyy)
- Fresh Watermelon, cubed
- 1 oz. Midori melon liqueur
- 1/2 oz. orange liqueur or triple sec
- Puree the watermelon needed, until it is smooth and free of chunks.
- Fill your cocktail shaker 1/2 full with crushed ice, 1 part vodka to 1 1/2 parts watermelon puree.
- Let this mixture sit for a minute or two.
- Rim the glasses with pink or green sugar for a nice effect.
- Shake the martini vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with frozen melon balls or cubes.
Great for the Summer!
This recipe comes from Mimi, another follower on Twitter. She sent us a recipe that has me digging out my blender. If you like the recipe, follow her on Twitter @redtop123848. Thanks!
- 4 oz. water
- 2 oz. Skyy Citrus Vodka
- 2 oz. Caravella Limoncello
- 2 oz. frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 oz. strawberry daquiri mix
- 1 Tbsp. sugar, plus a little extra to coat the rim of your martini glasses
- 2 tsp. Real Lemon lemon juice concentrate, plus a little extra to coat the rim of your martini glasses
- 3 or 4 fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Use lemon juice and sugar to rim your glasses; chill the glasses with ice or place in freezer while blending.
- Place all ingredients into blender; blend until silky smooth.
- You can remove the foam on top if you like with a large spoon or ladle.
- Garnish with strawberries.
This will serve two very thirsty people.
Strawberry Limoncello Martini