This recipe comes from Freda, a reader in Arkansas. Try this recipe and let us know what you think!
- 2 oz. Grey Goose Vanilla Vodka
- 1/2 oz. Triple Sec
- 2 1/2 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 oz. Lime Cordial
- 1/2 Lime
- Crushed Graham Crackers for Rimming the Glass
- Rim a chilled glass with the Graham Crackers.
- Pour Vodka, Pineapple Juice, Triple Sec and Lime Cordial into a shaker with Crushed Ice.
- Squeeze the juice from the lime into the shaker.
- Shake well and Strain into your glass.
What a great dessert!